Favorable commodity prices from assortment
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE PROMO CAMPAIGN
Pay with Mastercard® at DutyFree and get a 15% discount
(hereinafter – the Rules and the Promo or Promotional Offer respectively)
1. CLIENT AND PARTNER OF THE PROMO OFFER
The joint promotional offer is held by the Mastercard Europe SA Representative Office in Ukraine, located at the following address: Kyiv, 17/52 B. Khmelnytskoho St., 4th Floor, Office 404-A (hereinafter – the Client or MC) and JC IN THE FORM OF LLC “DUTY FREE TRADING“, located at the following address: Zakarpattia Oblast, Uzhgorod County, village of Mynai, Polyova St., building without an assigned number (hereinafter – the Partner or DFT) as a part of the Marketing initiative.
2. PARTICIPANTS OF THE OFFER
2.1. Private individuals – citizens of Ukraine, and also foreign nationals and stateless individuals, who have reached the age of 18 at the time of the Promo, and who are also the holders of premium Masterсard® Platinum, World Black Edition, World Elite cards issued by any bank of Ukraine or the Republic of Moldova (hereinafter – the Participants and the Card respectively) are eligible to participate in the Promotional Offer.
3. PLACE AND PERIOD OF THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER
3.1. The Promo is held at the JC IN THE FORM OF LLC "DUTY FREE TRADING" chain of stores:
- Border Checkpoint Vylok, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Vynohradivskyi district, Vylok village, Rakovtsy F. Str., 142 A;
- Border Checkpiont Vystupovychi, located at: Ukraine, Zhytomyrski region, Ovrutskyi district, Rudnyansk village council, Vystupovychi highway (to Mozyr) - Zhytomyr (through Ovruch), 19 km;
- Border Chekpoint Domanovo, located at: Ukraine, Volynski Region, Ratnivskyi district, Mlynivska village council, Domanovo (Brest) - Kovel - Chernivtsi - Tereblyche - (Bucharest) Road 0 km + 933 km;
- Border Checkpoint Dyakove, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Vynohradivskyi district, Nevetlenfolu village, Zastavska Str., 5;
- Border Checkpoint Kosyno, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Koson village, Barabash Str., 80;
- Border Checkpoint Malyi Berezny, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Malyi Bereznyi village, Ulianskaya Str., 51;
- Border Checkpoint Solotvyno, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Solotvyno village, Siegetska Str., 104;
- Border Checkpoint Chop (Tysa), located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Solomonovo village, European Str., 1-b;
- Border Checkpoint Uzhhorod, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Uzhhorod city, Sobranetska Str., 224 А;
- Border Checkpoint Kuchurhan, located at: Ukraine, Odesa region, Rozdilnianskyi district, Kuchurhan village, «Border Checkpoint Kuchurgan»;
- Border Checkpoint Luzhanka, located at: Ukraine, Zakarpatski region, Berehiv district, Astey village, Druzhby Narodiv Str., n/n;
- Border Checkpoint Porubne, located at: Ukraine, Chernivetski region, Hlybotskyi district, Terebleche village, Holovna (Centralna) Str., 1;
- Border Checkpoint Yahodyn, located at: Ukraine, Volynski Region, Liubomlskyi district, Starovoytovo village, Prykordonnikiv, Str., 9A (hereinafter – the Place of the Promo).
3.2. The period of the Promo is April 20, 2021 until October 31, 2021 (hereinafter – the Period of the Promo).
3.3. Participation in the Promo is free of charge. The Promo n is not a gambling game and shall not be used in any form of gambling.
4. PROMO INFORMATION SUPPORT
4.1. Informing about the conditions of the Promo is performed by publication of the Rules on the MC website МС www.mastercard.ua (hereinafter – the Website).
4.2. These Rules can be changed and/or amended by MC/DFT at any time throughout the Period of the Promo. Such changes and amendments shall become effective after their publication on the Website, unless otherwise specified directly by the changes/amendments to these Rules.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMO
5.1. In order to participate in the Promo, it is required, during the period of the Promo, to:
5.1.1. have an active Card or open and activate a Card;
5.1.2. make full (100%) payment for the purchase of goods for the amount of EUR 100 (one hundred) or more using a debit/credit card via JSC Raiffeisen Bank Aval payment terminal at the Place of the Promo Campaign and receive the Campaign Incentive. Every participant is not limited to a specific number of payments and purchases of products (with due regard to Clause 5.2.2. of the Rules) at the Place of the Promo, made under the conditions of the Promotional Offer.
5.2. The following do NOT meet the requirements of the Promotional Offer:
5.2.1. purchases of goods made before 12:00 am on April 20, 2021 and after 23:59 on July 31, 2021, Kyiv time;
5.2.2. Purchase of tobacco products;
5.2.3. payments made with any other payment card than Masterсard® Platinum, World Black Edition, World Elite, issued by the banks of Ukraine or the Republic of Moldova;
5.2.4. payments made NOT through the payment terminal of JSC Raiffeisen Bank Aval at the Place of the Promo;
5.2.5. purchase of goods at a special (non-regular) price.
5.3. By participating in the Promo, the Participant thereby confirm that they have read these Rules and given full and unconditional consent to them.
6. INCENTIVE POOL OF THE PROMO
6.1. Incentive (Reward) of the Promotional Offer shall mean:
6.1.1. A 15% (fifteen percent) discount* from the amount of the purchase at the Place of the Promo (hereinafter – the Incentive).
*Discount shall mean a percentage rate, by which the payment amount for the goods at the Place of the Promo is reduced.
Goods sold at regular price at the Places of the Promo Campaign participate in the Campaign.
The Period of use of the Incentive is limited to the Period of the Promo.
6.2. During the Period of the Promo, one participant can receive the number of Incentives that corresponds to the number of purchases of goods made as provided by Chapter 5 of the Rules.
6.3. The Incentives shall be for personal use by the Participant only and shall not have signs of an advertising or commercial order.
6.4. MC/DFT reserve the right to increase/change the Incentive Pool of the Promo or include additional Incentives to the Promo, which are not provided by these Rules, or increase the value of available Incentives. In case of any such changes, MC/DFT shall notify about them as provided by Chapter 4 of the Rules.
6.5. The offer cannot be used in combination with other loyalty programs.
7. CONDITIONS FOR RECEIVING INCENTIVES OF THE PROMO
7.1. Provision of the Discount by MC/DFT to the Participant shall mean receipt of the Incentive. The Discount is provided automatically.
7.2. MC/DFT reserve the right to refuse to accept participation in the Promo of a person who failed to fulfil or improperly fulfilled the conditions of the Promo specified in these Rules.
7.3. MC/DFT shall not be responsible for impossibility of taking actions stipulated by these Rules and aimed at implementing the Promo, if such impossibility was caused by extension or strengthening of restrictive measures, introduced by the decisions of government authorities and/or local self-government authorities, including those aimed at fighting epidemic, pandemic, etc. In this case, MC/DFT can make a decision to postpone the Promo or change its conditions, including terms of the procedure and period of awarding Incentives, notifying the Participants in the manner prescribed by Chapter 4 of the Rules.
MC/DFT shall be released from responsibility in case of a force majeure event, such as natural disasters, fire, floods, military actions of any kind, blockades, significant changes in the law in force in the territory of the Promo, and other circumstances beyond control of MC/DFT.
7.4. MC/DFT shall not be responsible for impossibility of receiving the Incentive by the Participant due to any circumstances beyond control of MC/DFT, due to technical issues with data transfer while using communication channels during the Promo.
8.1. Participation in the Promo is free of charge. The Promo is not a gambling game and shall not be used in any form of gambling.
8.2. In the event of a situation involving an ambiguous interpretation of these Rules, any disputes and/or issues not covered by these Rules, the relevant claims shall be considered and the decisions shall be made by MC. MC’s decision is final and is not subject to a challenge.
8.3. In case the Participant who gained the right to receive the Incentive refuses to receive such Incentive, any claims of such Participant in this regard shall not be accepted or considered by MC/DFT. In case of refusal to accept the Incentive, further claims of the Participant regarding receiving any compensations or reinstatement of the right to receive the corresponding Incentive shall not be accepted or considered.
8.4. During the period of the Promo or after it ends, MC/DFT shall not be obliged to correspond with potential Participants of the Promo and provide clarifications, orally or in writing, on the issues relating to the conditions of the Promo.
8.5. The Rules are approved by MC and shall be valid throughout the Period of the Promo.
8.6. Return of the goods purchased within the framework of the Promo shall take place on general grounds and, accordingly, the Participant shall not be awarded the Incentive of the Promo.